You may have noticed there is a new printing system around the College this semester. Below are some simple instructions on how to print using the new system that we hope will prevent you from tearing your hair out. Bear with us as we all get used to this change. It is just as new to the Librarians as it is to you.
1. When you submit a job to print the “print job notification” box below will appear on your screen
USERNAME: enter the first part of your bank street email address (everything before the @)
PASSWORD: enter your student ID number, which is located in the top left hand corner of your ID card
2. Click print
3. At the printer/copy machine press the YELLOW function clear button
4. Tap your ID card against the card reader on the right
5. Your job should now be printed (look under the touchscreen – that is where your job will come out)
6. Before you walk away from the printer, press the YELLOW function clear button again to be sure that you are logged out of the printer
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES, PLEASE ASK AT THE REFERENCE OR CIRCULATION DESK FOR ASSISTANCE. FOR FURTHER (AND MORE TECHNICAL) ASSISTANCE, PLEASE SEE THE HELP DESK IN ROOM 703.