Students, did you know that you can still have your thesis professionally bound? Here’s what you need to do: Come to the Library with as many print copies of your thesis as you like. Make sure:
- Everything is in the correct order
- There’s a blank piece of paper on the top and bottom of each copy
- The left hand margin is 1.5 inches (especially important if you have incorporated artwork into your IMP)
- Print out and complete the IMP Binding Request Form.
- Go to the reference desk and chat with the Librarian on duty about time-frames, and cost.
It’s possible, for a modest fee, to have your thesis copy mailed to yourself or loved ones.
For more details snap the QR code above with your smartphone, or visit http://bankstreet.edu/library/how-can-i/have-imp-bound/