It’s that time of year again, start of term…
A: When you hit print, a dialog box will appear on your screen asking for
USERNAME: the first part of your bank street email address (everything before the @)
PASSWORD: your student ID number (located in the top left hand corner of your ID card)
Then a message will pop-up and fade on the bottom right hand corner of your screen saying your documents are being held in a queue.
- Walk over to the copy machine.
- Press the YELLOW function clear button (FC) twice.
- Tap your ID card against the card reader.
- Wait for your job to print (a green light should flash).
- Before you leave the printer, press the YELLOW function clear button again (to ensure that you are logged out of the printer).
If nothing printed, please ask a librarian for help.