Worried about the Heartbleed bug? Here are some resources that we’ve found helpful:
- The Brian Lehrer Show on WNYC for Friday, 4/11, has a segment Change Your Passwords! (Heartbleed Explained)
- Heartbleed Test and Last Pass indicate which websites have fixed the security problem.
- PC Magazine: Heartbleed Bug: Should You Panic?
- New York Times: Q and A. on Heartbleed: A Flaw Missed by the Masses
- New York Times: Users’ Stark Reminder: As Web Grows, It Grows Less Secure
- The security hole is a reminder to protect your online data. U.S. PIRG offers tips on how to avoid identity theft.