So, you want to connect to the WiFi and you’ve been asked to add your WiFi address. Not sure about how to do this? Here are some handy tips via the Bank Street HelpDesk.
- Go to Settings
- In Settings, look under General
- In General, look under About
- In About scroll down for WiFi Address and copy that and add it.
- Go to System Preferences
- In System Preferences, go to Network.
- In Network, select WiFi and the while in WiFi go to Advanced
- In Advanced, look for the WiFi Address and copy that and add it
- Win Key + R (to bring up the run menu), Type in “cmd” to run the Command Prompt
- In the Command Prompt, type in ipconfig/all to show all your internet adapters
- Look for your wireless adapter’s info, and copy that and add it.
- Go to “Settings”
- In Settings, look under “About Device -or- About Phone”
- In “About Device -or- About Phone”, look under WiFi Mac Address and copy that and add it.
* Since the interface on Android phones vary these instructions may not be correct for certain devices.
Email: email@example.com | Call: 212-875-4642 | Stop by Room 703