For a lot of patrons being able to make and print a book-list is pretty important. We’ve been waiting for this feature to return for sometime, and now thanks to a recent upgrade it’s back!
The following are step-by-step instructions. Although you don’t have to be logged it helps. Being logged in means you can add a book to an online list (public or private), and also place a hold. In the screenshots below I am logged in.
- The keyword search topic is “single parent families.”
- The collection being searched is Adult collection (A)
- The results have been sorted by Publication/Copyright Date: Newest to Oldest, and 20 out of 30 items have been displayed
- Check and uncheck to select all or none of the results, or select items individually
- To print a list you need to click Add to cart. If you are not logged in Add to list and Place hold are not available.
- The default is brief display but it’s more useful to click + More Details.
- This allows you to see how many copies are available
- And more importantly the call number.
At the top of the pop-up are options to Print (yay!), Email to a friend, and Download as a HTML. Below is an excerpt of how your printed book list might look.