- Go to the library homepage and type your topic in the search box
- Check the Search Everything is selected
- Hit the Go button.
- You are on EBSCO’s Discovery Service database page – you can see your topic
- There are 22,705, 113 items that meet your search criteria
EBSCO’s Discovery Service looks through all of our EBSCOhost database subscriptions and our catalog of books.
Scroll down to the Limit to box and do the following:
- Check Full Text (this is important)
- Check Available in Library Collection (also important)
- Change the date range (last 10 years is good)
- Check Academic Journals under Source Types
- Look for articles that have PDF Full Text icons ( and save the articles you find interesting to your Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive).
You can add Keywords to narrow down your search. Always keep an eye on the left hand side of your screen. Make sure that the limiters you want are checked.
- Sometimes it interesting to look at different publications.
- Check Show More to see more publications.